DO YOU AGREE? Nigeria Doesn’t Have Heroes Past, But Cycle Of Hoodlums (See This)

So I came across this on Twitter and I decided to share with us here.

A Twitter user argued that Nigeria doesn’t have any heroes past, but cycle of hoodlums and I agreed with him!

See Tweet 👇

After reading about how Gowon stoled half of the money in CBN, I gave up on this country. We thought Abacha was the only chronic looter, we never knew Gowon is the oga kpatakpata. Don’t be surprise, Buhari is also stealing our money right now.. maybe in 10yrs to come. We will hear about it.

See ehn, if I have my way, I will exit Nigeria immediately. This country is a big mess!🤦

Nigeria Doesn’t Have Heroes Past, But Cycle Of Hoodlums -DO YOU AGREE?

Drop your comment below 👇

The post DO YOU AGREE? Nigeria Doesn’t Have Heroes Past, But Cycle Of Hoodlums (See This) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria’s Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

The post DO YOU AGREE? Nigeria Doesn’t Have Heroes Past, But Cycle Of Hoodlums (See This) appeared first on All9ja.Com.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post