AY: Comedian says blocking people on social media has nothing to do with being proud

AY Makun

AY is going to block you on social media if you insult him and he isn't bothered of you think that makes him a proud person.

AY has come out to say that when celebrities block people on social media, it doesn't mean that they are proud.

The multi-talented comedian made this known on his Instagram page on Wednesday, August 15, 2018. According to him, the reward for insulting someone on his Instagram page is to get blocked.

"Abi them no dey know say you fit block them? I don’t like blocking. I don’t like shutting down avenues of communication. But if you’ve gone out of your way to insult me or my family over the things you cannot proof or defend, I will not give you the room to make me consider jumping into 3rd Mainland Bridge as an option in life.

 

"Blocking you only ensures I won’t have to accommodate any form of depression coming from someone who doesn't care about how I feel. It's as simple as getting up from your bed at night to put off the AC when you realise that you are beginning to catch cold. This has nothing to do with being a proud celebrity. it's more about you knowing that I am equally human too," he wrote.

 

AY might be making a lot of sense and at the same time, some people might be of the opinion that as celebrities and public figures, you should be ready to take anything. Apart from blocking people on social media some celebrities have lately complained about some fans begging for financial assistance.

ALSO READ: See celebrities who have helped kids back to school in 2018

"Stop begging me for money, it is beginning to piss me" -Annie Idibia warns

 

Less than 24 hours ago, Annie Idibia sent a warning to those fans and followers who keep begging her for money on social media as it is beginning to piss her off.

The actress made this known on her Instagram stories on Thursday, August 16, 2018. According to her, in a series of post on her Instagram stories, she said she also has her own issues and struggles and is fed up with followers sending her messages asking for financial assistance.

"Please, I beg you stop asking me for money! It is beginning to really piss me off...n, worse are the people who constantly insult me if I don't respond or say I don't have.

"This is to every single person sending me account numbers, begging for money every sec of the day!!! Me sef I be human being oooo!!! I have my own issues and struggles!!! We are all fighting the same battle ooo I have my own issues and problems," she said.

Uti says Instagram wasn't created for begging

 

Uti Nwachukwu who was a former winner of Big Brother Africa has a message for those who use Instagram as a platform to beg, saying it wasn't created for that purpose.

The actor and model took his frustrations to his Instagram page on Tuesday, June 26, 2018, where he blasted those who take every single opportunity to beg and request for things.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post