Bloggers Challenge: My B.U.R.G.E.R experience

 I was simply….speechless. She looked like the unique expression of a divine idea.

“It was the most satisfying feeling ever. Her juices overflowed at my touch and gently spilled down the side of my lips. Her soft flesh made my tongue feel like it had been greeted by a million fireflies. I was simultaneously overwhelmed with both pleasure and pain.”

There she was…

Excitement.

In the moments before she approached me, I had wondered how I would feel in her  presence. Would I be excited, awestruck, shy or afraid?

Notwithstanding, right in this moment, seeing her in front of me, I was simply….speechless. She looked like the unique expression of a divine idea.

Her skin was smooth like the bark of a bamboo tree. She was glowing like a superstar performing under a hundred spotlights.

She had freckles sprinkled all over her face in the most magnificent motif. She had the perfect physique, not too thick but not to skinny as well. She was endowed with the beauty of a Greek goddess. In fact, she was absolutely gorgeous.

It felt just perfect having her cradled  between my dainty fingers. I was so scared to hold her because she looked so fragile but yet flawless from top to bottom, like she could weather a thousand storms and come out unhurt.

I  couldn't wait to hold her, to have my tongue explore  her juicy interior.

So I did it…

 

Heavenly.

I put my lips to her bosom, traced my tongue round her circumference and then I slowly went in.

It was the most satisfying feeling ever.

Her juices overflowed at  my touch and gently spilled down the side of my lips

Her soft flesh made my tongue feel like it had been greeted by a million fireflies

I was simultaneously overwhelmed with both pleasure and pain.

Pleasure at the taste that greeted my taste buds and pain as I knew that the feeling was fleeting.

So I  decided to bask in the moment, to savor her taste, her feel and her caress for as long as I possibly could.

But I couldn't help myself around her, I tried to stop but I couldn't, couldn’t bring myself to discontinue this oh-so-satisfying exploration.

And just as suddenly  as she came, she was gone. I opened my eyes and it felt like the thin air had snatched her from my grip.

I looked around, to see if I could still find traces of her littered around but my efforts came to naught.

She left me alone with just her taste lingering on my lips, a beautiful reminder of what we had shared.

I was grateful that I ever got the opportunity to meet her, the chance to have her in my arms, even if it was for the shortest of times.

I sat there for a minute feeling lost. What exactly do you do after such an experience?

As I finally gathered the willpower to get up and leave, I took one last glance at the door and said to myself,

“I am definitely coming back to this restaurant, that burger was ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!”

Read Also: Domestic abuse & vengeance revert.

Written By Kofoworola Oyegunle.

Kofoworola Oyegunle is a layer in equity. She loves making new friends and exploring new and exciting adventures in her spare time. Find her on Instagram: @Kofooye and Snapchat: Kofoo

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post