Husband Material: 20 babes tell us qualities of the perfect guy to marry

A lovely couple

What Nigerian girls are looking for in a man before they allow him put a ring on it.

So, guys, you are thinking of settling down in this new year 2018, right?

Whether you fall in the category above or you're thinking of a different time, you need to pay attention to all the gorgeous Nigerian ladies who are out here listing their heart desires in a man and what their idea of a husband material looks and feels like.

Just as 20 Nigerian guys listed what they want  in a babe before considering her for marriage, babes have also listed  what must not be missing in a guy if you ever hopes to put a ring on it...

1. I love me a man that is truly caring - Adebimpe.

2. I know this sounds a little vain and shallow but I really could never be with a guy that's not attractive - Moji.

3. I'm good if he can prove and I can see that he's a responsible soul – Temitope.

4. I just want him to be truthful at all times. I hate liars with everything in my life - Eka.

5. If he's devout and hardworking, I can go all the way with him – Tracy.


6.
For me, it's love and money o – Yetunde.

ALSO READ: How to stay happily in love in 2018

7. Let him just be educated and love me genuinely - Yinasim.

8. All I need is love. I just need him to love love love me genuinely.

I think if he truly does, nothing can happen that we won’t find a way around – Winnie.

9. I like cute guys. It's disappointing to find many cute but senseless and unworthy guys out there.

Of course I wouldn't marry a guy that's fine for nothing. But I wouldn't marry an ugly guy because he's sensible either.

My husband has to be cute. for my kid's sake - Uju.


10.
He should just be God-fearing, abeg – Precious.

11. Loyalty is a big big one for me. Loyalty and love – Zaheera.

12. Is he loyal? Is he respectful? Please show me where he is. That's my husband! - Jojo.

13. Loyalty and love – Nina Nnenna.

ALSO READ: 5 most useful tips you need for a public marriage proposal

14. I want love, romance and all that stuff but I hope the sex will be great too. I can't come and die of medicore sex o - Feranmi.


15.
Godliness and contentment  - Bukola.

16. Love loyalty and friendship - Yaene.

17. I’ll say hardwork because that’s now the synonym for money. A hardworking man who knows what he’s doing can’t be broke - Sarah.

18. I want a man that is empathetic and whose effort will match mine - Sunshine.

19. I like guys who always have money making ideas -  Yinka.

20. He has to be Muslim. That's the first and biggest rule I consider before even thinking of getting serious with anyone - Ameerah.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post