Jesus loves you



For Those Who Have Been Asking All Through Their Lives Whether They Are Loved By God and his only son Jesus The answer is Yes .  And if you Check in the bible the Bible Told Us That He Loved Us So Much He Could Give His Only Son For us . That Is Why while we were yet sinners God Sent His Only Begotten Son To Die For Us.
I just want to to this opportunity to tell tell that Jesus loves you that's the greatest news today so in every thing you do don't forget that Christ loves us that's why he died for us so we should all try to replicate him.

In The Passage Talking about the sheep and the goat in the bible , It Says that God will place the sheep at his right hand and the goats at his left . and the he will say to the sheep when i was hungry; you fed me, when i was thirsty ; you gave me water to drink , when i was a stranger ; you gave me shelter . And Then He Will say to those at his Left Hand When I Was Hungry; You didn't feed me , I Was Naked Yet you didn't give me clothes ,I Was thirsty yet you didn't give me water to drink etc
And They will ask when did we do all this . I Know you know the Remaining Part

For More Info On This Topic Call +2349067142936

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post